Call Mary, The Home Coach!
I’m Mary Landen and as a Baltimore homeowner myself, I know how hard it is to manage it all.
That’s why I started my business — to help busy professionals like yourself get your house in tip-top shape and help you keep it there!
Are you . . .
- Wanting to streamline your life and not sure what to keep and what to discard?
- Too busy to get renovation projects off the ground?
- Spending money to store possessions because you can’t find room for them in your home?
- Longing for a home that reflects your personality and has a fresh look?
- Or, selling your home and want to attract the best offer?
Working with you or alone, I can . . .
- Improve the layout and harmony of your home.
- Sort, organize and/or dispose of items as I declutter your spaces.
- Serve as your project manager to hire, coordinate and supervise contractors to repair and renovate.
- Guide the selection and purchase of paint, window treatments, flooring, lighting, furniture and storage solutions.
- Stage your home to attract the best buyer, if you’re selling.
Call me at 443-977-9849 to schedule a consultation.
Home maintenance, historic home, upkeep, property management, repairs, service, Guilford, Homeland, Baltimore City, Federal Hill, Mt. Washington, Roland Park, Riderwood, Stoneleigh, Rodgers Forge, Pikesville, Stevenson, Lutherville, Towson, Ruxton, Wiltondale